Slip and Fall While Dining at a Restaurant?  Our Slip and Fall Attorneys are here to Help.

slip-fallWhen you experience a bad slip or fall at a restaurant, it is understandable that you may be upset because of their negligence and the fact you were needlessly injured. Do not feel like you have to just let the incident slide by and “get over it”. You have the right to take action. If you are injured, here is what you can do to make sure it is not ignored:

As an Employee of the Restaurant

It may be a scary thing to feel that you must take action against the restaurant when it is your place of employment. Keep in mind that your employer should already be following certain rules and regulations regarding care against slips, trips, and falls. It is not uncommon for restaurant floors to be wet or slippery. However, your employer is still required to follow certain standards:

All of the above items are required by your employer by law. If rules of cleanliness and safety are not kept, the restaurant can get in trouble for it. You have a right to feel safe in your work environment. Irresponsibility on the part of your employer should not be tolerated.

As a Customer of the Restaurant

When you are a customer at a restaurant and experience a bad slip or fall, it is easy to become angry and express your emotions to the restaurant management. This will not help you get your case taken care of, however, going about it practically and take the following measurements for your case could help:

Don’t issue a recorded statement in anger, or sign anything, which could be used against you if you decide to sue. Our slip and fall lawyers for restaurant accidents are available to help you. We have handled many restaurant slip or fall claims successfully.

Contact Our Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers in South Florida

If you or a loved one has been injured or killed due to a slip and fall or trip and fall at a restaurant and would like to learn more about your legal rights, please contact Zimmerman & Frachtman here or call (954) 509-1900. We offer free consultations and charge you only if we win your case.