Naples Personal Injury Attorney
Naples Personal Injury Attorney Specializing in Vehicle Accident, Wrongful Death, Product Liability and More
Clients choosing the legal services of Zimmerman & Frachtman in Naples and surrounding areas may have nothing in common as far as their cases or their personal circumstances. But every client receives attentive, reliable care from our skilled team. Each assigned attorney, paralegal, and legal assistant works together to focus on the individual client and their unique needs in every case.
Honesty, clear communication, and hard work by trained professionals is the standard you’ll always see upheld when working with a legal professional located in Naples from Zimmerman & Frachtman.
The proof is easy to see: Over the past 20 years, the firm’s trial attorneys have recovered more than $300 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. Now, as always, we remain true to the ideals of compassion, tenacity, consistency, discipline, and respect for others.
Naples Lawyers Fighting for Your Right to Compensation
As knowledgeable trial lawyers and personal injury law specialists, the attorneys at Zimmerman & Frachtman handle a wide variety of cases with great success for our clients. If you have been the victim of someone else’s negligence in any kind of vehicular accident—car, motorcycle, airplane, truck, semi, trailer, boat, or personal watercraft—we can get you the compensation you need and deserve.
Naples Personal Injury Lawyer
At Zimmerman & Frachtman in Naples, they treat every client with respect and dignity. Clients receive dedicated attention and diligent work, regardless if they were in a minor slip and fall accident or traumatic car accident. It’s all about communication and keeping the whole staff trained on current Florida statutes and laws regarding all aspects of personal injury. Hiring educated and highly motivated lawyers is what makes our law firm a big presence in South Florida for over two decades.
We have recovered more than $300 million dollars to our entire client base. They have won this amount in both settlements and verdicts alike.
Typical Causes of Accidents in Naples
You might be hurt as a pedestrian, car or truck rider, bicyclist, or biker due to one of these factors:
- Driver Fatigue
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk or Impaired Driving
- Hit and Runs/Rear-End Collisions
- Teenage Drivers
- Tractor-Trailer Collisions
- Defective Products
Why Choosing Zimmerman & Frachtman To Fight The Fight Can Help You
- They have the best experts outside of the office working to support your case. They know the right people to call, no matter the problem. The firm has access to effective technology on hand to keep their cases up to date and clean.
- They can deal with insurance companies in ways their clients often can’t. They have gone head-to-head with many different insurance companies around the country, and know what most are capable of. They can advocate on behalf of their clients, and in doing so, Zimmerman & Frachtman will get their clients the money they deserve. They know what they are up against and how insurance companies will sometimes “play games” with people that feel helpless going up against them.
- When it comes to auto accidents, they know how painful it can be. They know what it’s like to feel the blame. Zimmerman & Frachtman’s office in Naples will work for the best possible solution. They take all the information and explain the best options.
- They have references that are at public disposal. Clients can personally verify how good they are based on testimonials and verdicts. Our firm allows its clients with direct access to their credentials.
If you are in need of personal injury representation, please give our firm a call today. One of our associates will gladly help out and arrange a free consultation.
Zimmerman & Frachtman, P.A.
780 5th Ave South
Naples, Fl 33431
Telephone: (954) 509-1900
View Larger Map
We also specialize in negligence claims surrounding serious or catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. That includes pedestrian accidents, cruise ship accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, sporting accidents such as parasailing or water skiing, and premises liability claims. When you are pursuing your right to compensation, keep in mind that the insurance companies that pay claims on behalf of their clients often employ a variety of tactics to try and avoid having to make payments; working with a personal injury attorney quickly can give you a major boost that may help you resolve your claim without having to go to court.
Medical Cases Handled with Special Care
We understand that some of the most emotional and stressful legal battles can revolve around various failures related to medical care or insurance. It is important to work with a Naples attorney that is able to understand and empathize with the stresses and pains of these particular cases; where some law firms may treat these claims as mundane, we take pride in treating each personal injury claim as an individual. Our team of Naples legal experts is proud to offer outstanding services in the areas related to:
- Pharmaceuticals or harmful side effects of prescription drugs
- Product liability
- Insurance disputes/bad faith claims
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect
- Hip implant/replacement failures
A Naples Legal Team by Your Side
Located in North Broward County, our firm maintains a statewide practice. In addition to Florida, we currently have trial attorneys licensed to practice in state and/or federal courts in the following jurisdictions: Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island.
Our Naples personal injury law firm is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and qualified experts in various fields, ensuring that every case is organized, focused, and effective. “Highly professional legal services, substantial resources, creativity, endurance, and commitment to our clients and the community” are the qualities that best describe Zimmerman & Frachtman.
For more information or to discuss your case, contact us online or call us at (954) 509-1900.